Thursday, January 27, 2005

 

Furl

Furl

I finally got this Furl thing added to my sidebar and it seems to be working properly. I am spending lots of time adding tools, photos etc. etc to my blogs (now 4) but I think that unless I go through the trial and error phase myself I won't be able to persuade my students to start blogging.
I don't know HTML yet so I am trying to find shortcuts. I suppose this is what my students will try to do all the time.
I have started a new blog at livejournal to compare it with blogger. I plan to use that one or a something similar with my 6th grade class.It looks nice but it doesn't have the sidebar feature which I consider essential.
I will need the sidebar if I want to direct my students to pages where they can read stories or articles or do exercises.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?